Living cultures, unique experiences that the historial legacy and its nature accompanies;
its magic, its mysticism, its adventure and its enigma.
Come and You will discover.
1. Lima: City tour colonial - Larco Museum
- Peruvian Paso horse exhibition.
- Cooking classes.
- City of the XXI century: variety of restaurant, entertainment, art galleries shops.
2. Cusco: The Inca capital
- Archaeological monuments, colonial convents and churches
- Sacred Valley: Maras, Moray, Zipline- ferrata, treking, biking mountain,
Horseback riding, kayaks, ceremony to the earth.
- Machu Picchu:Train First class.
- Train Vistadome - Hiram Bingham.
3. Puno: The highest navigable lake in the world (3,800 m.s.n.m.)
- Islands : Uros, Taquile, Amantani.
- Suasi Island.
- Living cultures of the AIMARAS.
4. Arequipa: CIUDAD BLANCA
- Attractions: Plaza de armas, Convento de Santa Catalina.
- Mill of Sabandia, Museum of the Mummy Juanita.
- Colca Valley: located 180 kilometers north of the city of Arequipa.
- Colca Canyon: second deepest in the world.
5. Ica: located 300 kilometers from the Lima city
- Pisco Route.
- Wine Cellars.
- Oasis - Huacachina.
6. Paracas: is about 250 kilometers from the south of Lima city
- Paracas - National Reserve.
- Ballestas Island.
- Desert aventure.
- Yacht ride.
7. Lineas de Nazca
They are huge geoglyphs located in the Nazca desert (450 km south of Lima).
8. Puerto Maldonado: Amazonia.
- Experience with the biodiversity of nature
- Bird watching.
- Tambopata National Reserve & Manú National Park.
- Pacaya Samira National Reserve.
- Luxury cruisers by Amazon River.
For further information, download our brochure of special incentive trips.